""

Pina Colada Dip {Recipe}

Last year as I was preparing for our summer luau, I found this recipe and decided to give it a try.

Pina Colada Dip by Endlessly Inspired

Holy. Moly.

This year, when I was talking to a friend of mine about what I was planning on doing for the party, she said, “So, that’s great and all… but are you making The Dip?” You can see, it’s become quite popular.

DSC_0058

It’s beyond delicious, and the best part is that it’s one of the easiest things ever to make.

All you need:
8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
20 oz can crushed pineapple
2 1/2 cups flaked or shredded sweetened coconut

{It also helps if you have an assistant who tries to photo bomb every picture and continuously steals the mini graham crackers as you’re trying to document your creation.}

Graham Cracker thief

He’s lucky he’s cute.

Anyway.

Just throw your softened cream cheese and canned pineapple into a food processor and blend until smooth. {If you don’t have a food processor, you can just use a mixer — or, if you’re ready to work those guns, you can also just mix by hand.} You don’t need to drain the pineapple first.

Once that is nicely blended, toss in your coconut and blend until fully mixed.

That’s it. Told you it was easy.

Pina Colada Dip from Endlessly Inspired

I usually serve it with graham crackers, but it’s also delicious with Nilla wafers, fruit, and, if you’re a fan of salty-sweet combos, Fritos or potato chips.

{Click here to see where I link up and party!}

Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

Debby Ray
    July 31, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Oh my…I can’t wait to try this one. Thanks for the inspiration!

Wanda
    August 1, 2013 at 9:19 am

This looks amazing and so easy! I love anything cream cheese and this just sounds like dessert only easier to make. It will be my next fruit dip. Thank you for sharing “The Dip” recipe!;-) Have a great day! Love, Wanda

Lizy @ http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/
    August 3, 2013 at 7:42 pm

This is so delicious and your pictures are so pretty! Perfect dip for summer time and for parties! I can picture my little one dipping strawberries in it! I’m pinning to my Party Grubs board! Came to visit you via the Taylor House Pinning Party

Lanaya | Raising Reagan
    August 4, 2013 at 9:34 am

I wouldn’t have ever thought to use these ingredients in a dip. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. 🙂

¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

Leslie
    August 4, 2013 at 6:40 pm

I love piña colada anything! I have to try this!!

Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie

The Ultimate Tailgating Recipe Collection {Tailgating Tuesday} | Endlessly Inspired
    February 1, 2014 at 9:11 am

[…] Cheese Dip from The Emerging Foodie // 34. Nutella Cheesecake Dip from Dashing Desserts // 35. Pina Colada Dip from Endlessly […]

retro jordans
    September 30, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Hi, I’m from Northern Vieginia and would like to please kow if where can I
    get a Red MX175 size 40?
    retro jordans recently posted…retro jordansMy Profile

Nicole
    April 4, 2015 at 8:39 pm

I made the dip according to the directions and it came out like liquid…I could drink it! What did I do wrong? I used crushed pineapple and did not drain it.

Jenn
      April 4, 2015 at 10:56 pm

Oh no!! I don’t know why that would have happened, that’s never happened to me. Maybe your pineapple was extra liquidy?? So sorry that happened! 🙁
      Jenn recently posted…Two Easy Weeknight Dinner RecipesMy Profile

Nicole
    April 5, 2015 at 12:05 pm

It tastes great and thickened a bit in the fridge…I’m still going to use it!

Fluffy Brown Sugar Apple Dip | Endlessly Inspired