So I have some crazy exciting news to share today.
I am one of the newest members of the Mom It Forward editorial team!
I will be sharing DIY, Design and Home Decor posts over there once a week for the next six months! I am so excited to have this opportunity, and I can’t wait to share all of the fun tutorials I have in store for you!
And today’s my first day! I’m sharing a tutorial for one of my favorite new obsessions: air-dry clay.
Have you used air-dry clay before? It’s fabulous. It’s easy to work with, easy to find and super versatile.
These air-dry clay bowls are so easy and so much fun to make. Head on over to the Mom it Forward blog to get the full tutorial now!
And be sure to visit the blogs of the other new Mom it Forward editorial team members!
- Beauty/Fashion/Style: Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops
- Crafts: Abbey from The Cards We Drew
- Crafts: Carolina from 30-Minute Crafts
- Education: Carrie from Huppie Mama
- Food: Lynne from 365 Days of Baking
- Food: Wendy from Around My Family Table
- Gardening: Michelle from Simplify Live Love
- Parenting: Jessica from Four Plus an Angel
- Parenting: Kate from Songs Kate Sang
- Parenting: Sarah from Sarah Bagley
- Pop Culture: Makeba from MelisaSource
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”